View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Billy is my fishing pole. I tell him to grab black men for me and he does it. Yes he does it with hesitation but that white boy knows where his bread is buttered. I spotted a black guy at the bus stop and Billy got him to fill me up with big black cock. Billy can balance a checkbook, program computers, and is an electrician but one thing he can't do is make me happy in bed.
Ace was a little concerned at first but he took to my pussy in seconds. When I wasn't sucking his cock I was riding it. I wanted to fuck Ace for hours but I like to switch my black men around.I thought Billy would do a good clean up job but the lazy asshole didn't do what his queen wanted so that means we're through. I'm tempted to send some of my black fuck buddies to go jump him.

Models: Candy Monroe, Ace

File: ace-and-the-cuckboy-05-10-2019.mp4
Size: 613 MiB (642523124 bytes)
Duration: 00:26:42.502
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 573 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 12.3 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.04016 секунды с 9 запросами