View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:17 PM   #2015
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Succulence New Version 1.15.1

Release Year: 2019

You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.

Changelog Version 1.15.1:
- 4 Camp trip events
- 6 Tutoring events
- 1 Art club event
- 1 Classroom device event
- 1 Slave School event
- Gem school photoshoot expansion
Misc\Bugfixes:
- Ability to play cards during card trip added
- Lust Frenzy is usable during camp trip
- Options menu added to title screen
- Calendar in Richard's house is now interactable
- Game remembers options settings across all save files
- Fullscreen plugin added(Help text file updated)
- Sanity and lust drain reduced in the afternoon - depending on critical lust/sanity
- Strong Sedative and Aphrodisiac added to Desire Shop
- Options menu now defaults to 0 extra save slots when starting the game with default options
Didn't make it:
- Tutoring story conclusion and afterstory - after debating it for a while I decided to scrap the "story" elements from Richard's side of the story along with the ending. I rewritten it twice already and it still doesn't feel right to me. Maybe I should shelf it for a bit and focus on something else instead.
- 1 Stan event - Ran out of time
- 1 Church event - Ran out of time

Language: English
Version: 1.15.1
Censored: No
Genre: 3DCG, All sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Hardcore sex Lesbian Sexual Training

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Succulence New Version 1.15.1
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04990 секунды с 9 запросами