View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 05:10 AM   #94
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I'm still having dreams of being surrounded by black dick no matter where I turn. It got this way from the time I lent my oral services to the local chapter of angry black guys. Word was running through the streets of weekly meetings where white girls live out their black cock fantasies. I knew I could suck a golfball through a garden hose especially if that hose is black. In order to improve race relations I gave up my afternoon with my boyfriend so I could get a heavy dose of multiple black cumshots. In high school I was known as the "Black Cum Dumpster" and I'm about to show these militant black men how I got that name. I've never been with so many black cocks but I'm not known to back off from a challenge. I went up and down the line getting those black dicks nice and stiff so I got take them all down my gullet. My gag reflexes went into overtime as my throat expanded wider than ever. It was only a matter of time before I was given my reward of being
in the line of a black jizz bombing.

Models: Tatiana Kush, Cuntree Pipes, Hooks, Jason Brown, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: tatianna-kush-01-14-2010.mp4
Size: 454 MiB (476152740 bytes)
Duration: 00:19:48.021
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 425 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 9.09 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.10090 секунды с 9 запросами