Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eat My Farts and ASS Juice! 4 096 LoveRachelle2

Eat My Farts and ASS Juice! 4 096 LoveRachelle2

MPEG-4 - 2160 x 4 096 - 11 min 51 s - 1.65 GiB

Movie actress: LoveRachelle2
Tags: Farting
Description: Aw, what’s the problem, slave? You bored, and need me to boss you around a bit? Looking for some orders, huh. Well, I’m just not sure what I can make you do for me… you’ve already cleaned, and organized and taken care of everything else I’ve demanded, so I guess I’ll have to get creative… then some “inspiration” hits, and I feel my tummy start to gurgle…well then, I think I’ve found my answer. Open your mouth, slave, and eat my FARTS!
Go on, sniff my farts. I wanna hear you sniffing. Smell that chili! You like how they smell? Well, I don’t care either way. I ORDER you to open your mouth and swallow all my gassy gifts, take them all as I blast you in your stupid face over and over again. And you HAVE to do it, slave, or I’ll never let you back in my sight again.
I push out some super nasty, cracking and bubbly, obnoxious FARTS in your face, I push so hard I wind up pushing and oozing ass juice out with the force of my farts–some even falls on the floor. Clean me up, slave–lick my ass clean, I don’t care how it tastes. Lick my ass juice off the floor, too, slave. It’s dirty. Lick it up, taste it. Clean it up with your TONGUE.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12526 секунды с 9 запросами