View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #130
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

It's Spring Time Baby! Yea yea! So...I wanna make something clear: All I read these days is how "predictable" my site is, and how I only take loads to the face, and do the same positions, and bladda-bladda-bladda-blah. Well, Sissies For Spring doesn't dis me (Hi Dan!) and the all-new Church of Spring Thomas doesn't dis me (on your knees Echo!) But to all the haters out there who wanna dis me 24/7...well, you can feast your eyes on this week's update! Summer Lynn - a true black cock slut if I ever saw one - came by my studio the other day, and while we were sitting around the set, she decided to bring me a little gift: a Whiteboi! (Oh, little is a good word to describe him...LOL) So, I decided to bring out my gift - Deep Threat! He's a new dude in town, and they don't call him Deep Threat for nothin'!!! Once you feel his 9.5 inches deep in your pussy, you know girls, you know! Then, I had to treat for Whiteboi - he got to watch me and SUmmer fuck Deep Threat...while his puny balls sat on a bed of ice. Ouchie! Boy, that kept him chilly during our hot hot scene! Oh...the ending is great! No, I didn't get a load to my face...instead, Deep Threat uploaded into a soup bowl, and me and Summer had ourselves a little snackie-snack! Yum. Of course the site of that made Whiteboi lose his nut. It was so weak, and so clear, and so runny. I mean I don't even think you can call that "semen", let alone a "load" or a "wad". LMAO! Oh well, Whiteboi was worth something...he left his credit card with us after he went home! Cha-Ching! : - )~~~~ XOXOXO - Spring!

Models: Spring Thomas, Summer Lynn, Deep Threat

File: ice-his-balls-04-14-2018.mp4
Size: 687 MiB (720195616 bytes)
Duration: 00:28:49.237
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 618 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 2 999 Kbps
Audio #0: 39.0 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.05343 секунды с 9 запросами