View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #131
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hi Boys! Welcome back to SpringWorld, and this week...guess what? I get to break in an awesome *new* black stud named T. Boogie. He's a wonderful colored boy I found on an internet personals site, and he's wonderful because he's a thick nine incher. You know how much I love to slay these African-Americans, and T. Boogie was no exception. I start off reading him some fan mail from you guys, and the next thing you know, I'm blowing his extra-thick black package. Whoa! Is it thick!! I mean I could barely get my mouth around it. Oh...look about half-way through the scene...when I start riding that stud...I cream all over him. How embarrassing, and, at the same time, exciting! I cream his black dick till it's coated white, and just about then, he returns the favor and coats me white! And what a white-washing I got...all over my face! Like most coloreds, his thick black seed was mighty and abudant, and I had to take a long shower after this one. Whew...another black cock, slayed. XOXO -- Spring.

Models: Spring Thomas, T-Boogie

File: t-boogie-01-26-2008.mp4
Size: 762 MiB (799432366 bytes)
Duration: 00:31:58.634
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 686 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
Audio #0: 43.3 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03398 секунды с 9 запросами