View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #150
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I love making silly faces for the camera, and this Thursday ain't no exception. I call this softcore set "The Red Room", and it's one of my favorites. I dunno why...I just really like the way the pictures turned out. The dress I'm wearing is one of my favorites, too. I like to wear it out, and when I do, I seldom wear a bra or panties. I'll go out to a club, dancing, working the room, seeing what big-dicked black studs may be staring at me. If I find one that appears acceptable (I check hand size and foot size as a sort of insurance policy...you know the old saying: big feet, big meat) I'll usually take have them walk me out to the car, when I'll suck them off -- right before I go home to my Whiteboy. I love it when Whiteboy kisses me when I still have the seed of a black man on my breath. Anyways...I'm getting sidetracked here. Enjoy this Thursday's softcore set, and I'll be in touch with you soon. Promise.

Models: Spring Thomas

File: the-red-room-08-27-2005.mp4
Size: 309 MiB (324138470 bytes)
Duration: 00:14:04.501
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 302 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 30.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 6.46 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03493 секунды с 9 запросами