View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:47 PM   #34
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The last few girls made my house look like my shirt after a buffet attack. The maids were inside earning their green card money and it gave me ample time to invite Myah Monroe to suck on my Statue Of Liberty. You see, I've had my fill of L.A sluts/sluts and I flew in this NEW YAWKER to mix things up a bit. Apparently I forgot that she brought her attitude along with her but I was up to the task. First, I had her watch and listen as I verbally tore into her while dining on the latest goodies from the various fast food joints surrounding my place. She tried to talk her own brand of shit but my mind was preoccupied with jabbing her cervix with my mighty wang. Much like the 5 Burroughs I knew she was dirty so I had her wrap my whopper so I could live to fuck......and eat another day. I gazed into her eyes as she sucked me off and the thought bubbles above her head were as empty as my soul. I had enough of her tonsils and decided to make mince meat of her Brooklyn box. I slammed my meat into her as she must have cursed the day she dropped out of school. I even had the Long Island Lady ride my massive subway until her pussy gushed from the orgasms I was inevitably dishing out to her. I had to go back in and write a check to the cleaning crew so I shot my load down Myah's throat. I have a feeling she'll make a great slut; if not then an amazing sperm receptacl

Models: Myah Monroe

File: myah-monroe-07-18-2019.mp4
Size: 413 MiB (433014046 bytes)
Duration: 00:17:59.779
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 386 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 8.26 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.10033 секунды с 9 запросами