View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #66
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Some crack sluts don't even deserve a name. Isabella Stanza is one that fits that bill. She's the kind of girl who looks as if she did her make-up during an earthquake and her body odor nearly melted off my wallpaper. However, with my bank account containing multiple 000's I decided to treat myself to her mouth as my nose went through a buffet of nose candy. I can tell you that this cunt could suck a mean dick but that must be from her experience growing up with all brothers. She strikes me as the kind who would jerk your cock if that meant she could use your credit card to fill her gas tank. Like a Vietnam Veteran who can't remember some atrocities , my brain has erased some of this trainwreck but thankfully the pictures and video survived. Enjoy

Models: Isabella Stanza

File: isabella-stanza-04-25-2019.mp4
Size: 159 MiB (166727145 bytes)
Duration: 00:06:57.384
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 149 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 3.19 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.06714 секунды с 9 запросами