View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #34
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Never trust a white girl to bring your car back the way she got it. I let my former best friend, Leah Livingston, borrow my car the night before and she lied about getting a scratch on it. This couldn't go ignored and the only way to punish her was to have her take a dip in the interracial pool. I didn't know if Leah ever fucked with other pussy before but today I was going to find out. After shit talking her I bent her over and spanked her like a bad little girl who disobeyed mommy. I took delight in slapping her fat white titties moments before sliding one of the black girls friends, a black dildo, right up her white snatch. I treated her like the dog she is by having her lick my feet and doing anything to make her feel like the worthless piece of crap she is. Looking back I almost feel guilty at what I did to her while I was getting all the satisfaction. ALMOST.

Models: Leah Livingston, Monique

File: leah-livingston-amp-monique-06-08-2013.mp4
Size: 890 MiB (933488235 bytes)
Duration: 00:38:48.693
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 833 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 17.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03347 секунды с 9 запросами