View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #474
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Show Girl

Show Girl

83 Pics

790x525
147 Mb

Puffy Nipples, Tattoo, Masturbation, Barefoot, Striptease, Red, Solo
Gorgeous with a hint of gothic glam, auburn-haired Marianna is a true exhibitionist. "I love to play strip poker," she confesses, "and I always play to lose. I still cheat, though." How so? "I distract my rivals. Dressing sexy is just the start of it." She draws a card then shrugs as she takes off her dress to reveal a black-lace bra - which barely contains her perky tits, capped with stiff rose-pink nipples. "Then people notice I'm wearing split-crotch panties. And check this out." She splays her thighs to reveal a shaved pussy, and a bead-adorned clit clip. "They're taking a good look, trying to figure out what they've just seen. I don't even need to sneak a peek at their cards - once they lose their focus, they're screwed." So really, she plays to lose then win? "Yeah - that way everybody ends up getting naked. So, ultimately, everyone wins. Especially me."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03450 секунды с 9 запросами