View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 06:27 AM   #246
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The new adventures of the dog 1 920

The new adventures of the dog - 1 920

We like to play the dog and its mistress Ola like when I’m in the role of a dog . Olga put me on a leash , and put me on my knees and I start to drive in a circle, holding the leash in hand , she treats me like a dog , Olga walks me showing you how I am obedient dog . My mistress had a little walking, and put a dog bowl on the floor and shit in the bowl and told me to eat shit , I went to the bowl and started eating the shit from the dog bowls , my mouth covered in shit , Olga pulled me away from the dog bowls and began again to drive me around , I’m obedient dog and can’t pericet his mistress . Olga again took me to the bowl and commanded to eat shit , I again began to eat the shit from the dog bowl . I eat shit of his mistress , but this is not enough Ola , Olga tells me shit in a bowl , Olga turned my ass to the bowl and I started to shit and piss in the bowl , Yes, that’s just fine . I filled it with shit and piss dog bowl and my landlady tells me there is shit I again lowered his head in a dog bowl and began to eat shit , my mouth was full of shit , but my mistress pulled me away from the bowl and began to drive in a circle holding the leash and I crawled behind her . Olga again telling me to eat shit from the bowl and she took a rubber cock and entered it in my ass, I eat shit and mistress Fucks me in the ass . This is fun, Yes I am obedient dog which the owner can do whatever he wants . Olga playing with my ass and ordered to get on your knees and open your mouth , I did and Olga took a bowl and filled my mouth with shit from the bowl . In my body flows shit, my mouth full of shit .

Video:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 18 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 920
File size: 1.07 GiB
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation
Actors: ModelNatalya94

Thumbnails:

Download >>>http://fboom.me/file/9873646964ce8
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07339 секунды с 9 запросами