HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mysterious

Mysterious

Actress name : Maria Z
Photo Title : Mysterious
Genre : Stockings, Shaved, Puffy Nipples, Spread Legs, Tattoo, Striptease, Doggy Style

Description : Masked Maria Z has a lust for leather and lace. "I love the feel of hide against my skin," she says. "I dated a biker for a short while and he loved my exhibitionist ways. One night, we were hanging out with his buddies after a ride, and he told me to get naked. He knew I'd be into it. I stripped down to my heels and stockings - he told me to keep them on - and I bent over a couch with my naked ass in the air, and my shaved pussy peeking out between my cheeks. I heard him unfasten his zipper, then he was inside of me, his biker leathers brushing and banging against my skin. He was real casual, detached - acting like I was only there for his pleasure. I'm used to things being all about me so it was kind of a twisted turn-on. He even chugged a cold beer while he was doing me, and trailed the bottle down my back, which made me shiver and tighten around his cock. He came on my butt, then told me to get dressed. I knew the whole thing was for show, but I was so frustrated! When we finally got home, he spent so long eating my pussy I actually lost count of how many times I came."

Pics : 83
Size : 224 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Mysterious - 224 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05504 секунды с 9 запросами