D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Geovanni and Powel Part 2

Geovanni and Powel Part 2

Genre: Masturbation, Straight Guys
Actress name: Geovanni, Powel
After getting Powel off, Geo is up for some fun and a hand-happy-ending-job. These Straight Rent Boys are doing pretty good and feeling comfortable enough with one another; we can just stroke back and enjoy along with them. Geo's cock has cinnamon lube on it and as Powel strokes it, the action seems to be working; might not want to stand there for too long, you might get a wad of jizz on your legs Geo grins. I tell Powel to suck Geo, but I don't think he's going to right now. Ah shit, moans Geo as his cock is being worked on.

Panning down the length of Geo, his hairy torso is in nice contrast to Powel's twink physic. Geo gets up and kneels beside Powel, ready to blow himself on his partner. Jerking away while watching Geo's cock ebb and flow, Powel keeps a tight grip, trading between Geo's shaft and balls. Getting close, both start to moan as they intensify their pleasure. When I ask Powel if he wants to see Geo cum, he says, yes and begins to feverously tug at Geo's cock. Within minutes, droplets of Geo's jizz splatter Powel's body; he says having Geo's cum on him is, not that bad. So, who will rent these boys for their next adventure in SRB land?

Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 16 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 181 MiB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 181 MiB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04264 секунды с 9 запросами