View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 05:54 PM   #487
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Spread Your Legs 1

Spread Your Legs 1

73 Pics

790x525
44 Mb

Hairy, Erect Nipples, Masturbation, Striptease, Toy, Vibrator, Red
Stunning Spanish redhead Amarna Miller tells us she had a love-hate response to wearing a leg-spreader bar for the first time. "I'm a kinky girl, so any bondage play gets my juices flowing," she says. "And being forced to keep my thighs parted, with my hairy pussy exposed. well, go figure. Then when I was sitting down, grinding against the vibe tied to the chair, I even managed to cheat by moving my knees so I could clamp my thighs around it a little tighter." Clever. So what did she hate? "The restriction - but not how you think. I like to splay my legs to the max when I get closer to cumming, to stretch my pussy wide open. So I got frustrated that the spreader bar didn't spread me wide enough." Not a problem we've encountered before, but we'll keep that in mind for the next time - then set it to splay her as wide as she can take.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03629 секунды с 9 запросами