D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Juston and Jonathan Part One

Juston and Jonathan Part One

Genre: Ass Play, Masturbation, Shower
Actress name:
My, what a great ass; so fuckable. SDBoy.com has Jonathan stepping into the shower to wash and prepare himself for, well, all the fun we can handle. Soaping himself down, this sexy boy has a body to share. Hey, just in time, here comes Juston; don't mind the horse cock. These two lather and get up while exploring one another. Long strokes of the tongue seem to be arousing both men; Jonathan is the first to taste meat, but he won't be the only one to enjoy a little sausage fest. Oh, it's big, comments Jonathan, between gasps of air. Damn, being face fucked is taken to a whole new level as Juston rams himself down Jonathan's throat. Next, it's Juston's turn to suck; you like it? Asks Jonathan, yeah, moans his partner.

Switching to stroking themselves and fingering one another, these two are hot and horny; they're not the only ones. Eating Jonathan's ass and sucking his shaft, has Juston receiving a very large creamy load by his partner. As Jonathan sits and explodes atop Juston's hairy chest, they both enjoy the first part of this pairing. I don't know what these two will do next but, I can't wait to cum again.

Video: 960 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 53 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 201 MiB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 201 MiB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06017 секунды с 9 запросами