View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:33 AM   #5451
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Donny Jerks Off Part 1,2,3

Cast: Donny
Genres: Big Dick, Barely Legal, Twinks, Uncut, Jocks, Muscle, Surfers, Pissing, Solo, Masturbation

1. 18 year old Donny is a totally smooth ripped athletic High School football jock. Like Kaleo, he is a total sport Stud! Donny currently plays basketball, soccer and football for his High School team of Oahu. This straight jock is not shy about showing off his big fat uncut cock in the locker room or for us to see. A virgin (only in front of the camera) this is his first time naked on film! "I've been working on my body since I was 14. It's about time I start making money on it!" Donny states referring to his perfect athletic torso. "And I'm Russian," he states proudly, "I am not afraid about being naked in public," he says, flexing his big biceps for my cameras. Donny is 100% pure Russian beef! He arrived in Hawaii when his parents immigrated to America 10 years ago and settled. Seeing Donny strip out of his clothes and walk around naked is a delight! Like Tommy and Chase, Donny works out with dumbbells fully nude outdoors! Watch as he "pumps iron" completely naked with a throbbing rock hard dick... all caught on video! Donny has a classical Eastern European football body: ripped abs, creamy white skin, bubble butt and that beautiful uncut Russian cock! Wow! What a great fat dick! Why do Russian boys have such big beautiful watering foreskin? I put Donny to work pulling weeds wearing only his tennis shoes! Feast your eyes on the High School jock as be bends over and over, repeatedly, showing us his perfect bodybuilder boy body & butt! Donny gets excited when he finally sits down to jerk off. Like Oscar, he loves pulling on his foreskin and his thick uncut cock. Watch how he rubs his giant mushroom head as he masturbates! This football Stud blows a huge load on the ground in front of him! Donny walks to the shower room with a cock dripping with cum. His sexy shower scene will remind you of High School locker room team showers. Donny is a rare Russian with the biggest uncut cock we have seen in a long while.

2. Donny, the barely legal ripped 18 year old uncut Russian bodybuilder boy, is back for more naked lsland action! His tight smooth muscle body comes from years in Hawaii as a High School athlete - excelling in soccer, surfing, basketball and his favorite sport: High School football. Donny is super horny and excited to be photographed again! On the drive to the beach for some surfing, Donny gets his dick hard in the car and then flops his monster uncut cock out of his shorts on the side of the road! Check out these photos! Since our first photo shoot, surfer Donny has buzzed his blond hair super short and is now sporting a dark Hawaiian tan from hours each day on the beach. This ripped young stud is very popular with the ladies on the beaches of Waikiki! Check out his sexy white ass peeking out above his board shorts on the beach. Surfers showing off their ass crack in public on the beach is so hot! Donny is not shy about showing off his sexy boy body in public. This competitive jock, while tough, has an easy smile, friendly personality and the totally ripped abs and thighs of an athlete! Just like in his first video, Donny's winning personality is all over this film! Also on display are his awesome athletic muscles and big thick uncut cock! Watch this muscle boy, fully nude: shave his young sweet face in the bathroom while talking, play & pose in the swimming pool, and jerk off outside in the hot Hawaiian summer sun. Foreskin lovers will love Donny's thick uncut cock with a big mushroom head! There is lots of footage of this Stud soft and hard playing with his manly foreskin! Donny is a young boy with big Russian foreskin! Like Robbie, Brad and Solomon, Donny loves to play with his foreskin and shows it off up close for the camera. Watch when he grabs the top of the door frame and pulls his body and feet up on the side of the door! His bulging arm muscles and 8-pack abs perfectly frame his beautiful uncut European dick! What a sexy horny devil! Like our other surfers Kaimana, Darren and Reed, Donny uses two hands to jerk off his big fat cock. Donny is one super sexy muscle surfer boy who loves to show off his big beautiful cock! This is not to be missed on the beaches of Waikiki! Check him out now! Enjoy!

3. Donny, the 18 year old High School surfer - jock is back to work naked outdoors and jerk off his big uncut russian cock! Our cameras love this happy, horny exhibitionist boy and his ripped bulging muscles! This naturally smooth athlete has never trimmed or shaved his thick bushy dick hair! Yummy cock boy! In our Naked Worker Series we put Donny to work, fully naked outdoors in the hot Hawaiian sun using a pickaxe and shovel in the garden. Feast your eyes on this High School football star as he bends over and works the soil! His body is quickly covered in sweat from the heat! There are amazing closeups of Donny's dangling foreskin and athletic bubble butt as he works naked! His sweet boy butt and ripped abs get covered in sweat and dirt as he pounds the earth! Watch this nudist boy walk around the garden with real mud and sweat all over his shiny muscle butt! Like Mason, Kody, and Alec we get to see Donny from every angle as he works outdoors! What a stud! Donny jumps into the cool blue water of the swimming pool to rinse off! He poses and flexes his glistening muscles in the swimming pool! Piss lovers will delight in the 3 lengthy piss scenes in this film. Donny is full of warm water and he is happy to release it all on camera. This high school jock is not shy about peeing in front of the whole football team! Like Loren, Chase & Brett, Donny is a rare boy with a well defined man's body. A real boy / man! Like Dane and Scotty, I ask Donny to lay on his back and lift his legs to expose his tight pink man hole for the camera! Donny smiles as his feet are raised to the sky and his hairy butt hole is photographed in the sun! Wow! What a hole! What a yummy ass! Listen to Donny describe how he would get blow jobs in the 3rd floor Men's Restrooms at his high school! He explains that his big uncut cock was often sucked off on campus by barely legal girls in the boys room! This is super hot stuff! This video contains an extra-long sequence of Donny jerking and playing with his beautiful uncut Russian cock and and big furry balls. Like Jeno and Robbie, Donny stretches and plays with his foreskin as his works his monster meat! "I'm gonna beat my dick like it owes me some money," Donny says with a laugh and a big smile as he jerks his hard cock! Listen to Donny brag about how much the "ladies" like his big uncut dick. He gets turned on by his own dirty talk! Donny's cum shot is not to be missed. Watch buckets of hot white jizz land all over his tight ripped abs and pecs. This is one happy surfer boy after he busts a big nut outdoors in the garden! Check out Donny's sexy shower scene! He soaps up his rock hard cock and smooth body in the warm shower! His awesome athletic muscles and bubble boy butt look great with water running all over them! Surfer Donny remains one of our most popular ever! Do not miss his special load of cum and his beautiful bodybuilder muscles and monster uncut Russian cock. Enjoy!

Total size: 1.7 GB in 3 files.

Download Donny Jerks Off Part 1,2,3
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02315 секунды с 9 запросами