Old 11-03-2019, 11:51 PM   #916
Marla

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Marla Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alexandra [V 0.55]

Alexandra [V 0.55]

Year: 2019
Genre: ptolemy, animated, visual novel, male protagonist, big breasts, bikini, erotic adventure, seduced, romance, handjob, lesbian, teasing
Censorship: No
Language: English

Description:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.

On a different note. The response I got for the post Dana game prologue were pretty positive. I'm sharing it now with everyone, so that all suggestions and objections are noted and addressed, before I start work on it in earnest. Please note that it's a prologue. Just introducing people to the story, and some of the main characters. And that it's an alpha, so it's not finished. There's quite a bit of polish left to do. The way I'm thinking is that this will replace Dana once it's finished, with IR becoming my co-main project. If that makes any sense. Lots of people seem to like IR, so I'll try to give it more attention. But all this comes after Dana is finished.​

Gallery Mod
A gallery mod for the 'sexy' scenes in the game so you can replay them without using save files. The scenes will unlock as you play them in game.​
This will let you know if you missed any of the good scenes so you can go back and play again to unlock them.​
The gallery replays focus on the character selected as much as possible, so some deviation from the original script does happen, but no new script was added.​
The gallery is available from the main menu and while you are playing the game. You can view the replays at any time without losing your place while playing the game.​

WINDOWS | v. 0.55| 2.5 GB

MAC_____| v. 0.55 | 2.5 GB

ANDROID | v. 0.50 | 946 MB
Marla is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06004 секунды с 9 запросами