View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:56 AM   #1585
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

One night with Caroline Episode 6 (Full Game)

Release Year: 2019

We get into the role of a guy who has a date with Caroline and which has to make decisions that can lead to success or failure.
After 5 months of rendering, testing and errors, the game is finished. It was more complicated than I thought when I started, especially as the scenes and variables increased, but finally I think there's a decent game left, especially to be the first, hahaha.
A total of 1051 images, several thousand lines of code (python-RenPy) and many many sketches and drafts. I know that several aspects could be improved but the important thing was to finish it and that it was not another unfinished project.
In this last episode we can finally be alone with Caroline in his house. If during the game we have made the right decisions Caroline will teach us her most sensual side.

Changelog Episode 6:
- 100 new images
- 10 animations
- New Achievements

Language: English, Spanish
Version: Episode 6 (Full Game)
Censored: No
Genre: Completed Games, All sex, Anal, Animation, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Hardcore sex, Public Sex, Ren'py, Sexy Girls

File size: 295.6 MB
Download One night with Caroline Episode 6 (Full Game)
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04428 секунды с 9 запросами