View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 09:42 AM   #18053
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cum-To-Blows (Jp Dubois, Yoshi Kawasaki)

Studio: Uk Hot Jocks

JP has called his regular driver to collect him and take him to his office. Taking him through the busy city he only just notices that hes missed the turn for his street. Alerting the driver to his error he is treated with nothing but silence.
Where the hell are you taking me??
Still nothing. They pull up outside a different office building and the silence is broken, In there, hes expecting you
JP makes his way in to a smart looking penthouse, hes left to wait, not knowing whom to expect. Yoshi Kawasaki, the boss of his rival mafia organisation appears on the mezzanine floor and descends the spiral staircase. So glad you could make it he says sarcastically. JP is not amused and isnt in the mood to talk. Its been many years since theyve come face to face, Yoshi says tells him he looks well, a subtle come-on. He then goes into the rea for him being taken here against his will, he wants them to join s and stop with all the rivalry. JP considers it but dismisses the idea as it would never work. Yoshi tells him to think it over, think of the shared power they could have. I need some convincing
Squaring up slowly, they move in for a kiss. Its one hell of a way to make better relations between gangs! Stripping off the ties and jackets snake over the floor before Yoshi shows JP how much he wants this union. Sucking on his fat cock he gazes up at him to show his pleasure, though JP isnt going to make this easy, theres been a lot of bad between these two, so he launches into face fucking his rival. Moving over to the windows Yoshi bends over for the inevitable. JP courteously licks out his hole, only to make his big dick slide in easier. Yoshi makes some incredible groans as he takes inch after inch of JPs dick again and again. I think these two can come to a sticky deal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cum-To-Blows (Jp Dubois, Yoshi Kawasaki)
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05345 секунды с 9 запросами