View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 02:20 PM   #1590
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alexandra New Version 0.25

Release Year: 2019

Attention!!! 18+ Adult Content.

On a different note. The response I got for the post Dana game prologue were pretty positive. I'm sharing it now with everyone, so that all suggestions and objections are noted and addressed, before I start work on it in earnest. Please note that it's a prologue. Just introducing people to the story, and some of the main characters. And that it's an alpha, so it's not finished. There's quite a bit of polish left to do. The way I'm thinking is that this will replace Dana once it's finished, with IR becoming my co-main project. If that makes any sense. Lots of people seem to like IR, so I'll try to give it more attention. But all this comes after Dana is finished.​

Date: 01.04.2019
Language: English
Version: 0.25
Censored: No
Genre: All sex, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Adventure, Hardcore sex, Male Protagonist, Ren'py, Sexy Girls, Threesome, Visual novel

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Alexandra New Version 0.25
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04114 секунды с 9 запросами