D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ernie and Cody Part1

Ernie and Cody Part1

Genre: Big Cock, Masturbation
Actress name: Ernie, Cody
Eddie and I are not miracle workers, but fantasies, we got that. Straightrentboys.com has a pairing of two strangers, Ernie and Cody. Ernie contacted me because although he's straight, and has a girlfriend, he loves his hole to be played with; toys are fine, but now he wants the real deal. Cody is a hustler we found on the streets; we knew he was our guy when we drove by slowly, and he lifted his shirt. Both are 23 and up for some sucking; I dabble, comments Cody when I ask about his sexual orientation. The two strip and Cody goes down on Ernie first; yep, Cody's got that oral thing down, but Ernie comments that his girlfriend is better. This must push something in Cody because from this point on, it becomes a challenge and we boys love challenges.

Alternating from mouth to hand and balls to taint, Cody has Ernie panting and gasping; watch Ernie's eyes roll as Cody bobs up and down. The next time I ask Ernie about Cody's skills, Ernie has now changed his mind about the better cock sucker. Cody gets Ernie close then backs off, grinning at his accomplishment. After a bit more teasing, Cody has Ernie on the edge and strokes him to orgasm. When Ernie blows his load, a couple of thick streams fly up followed by some serious lava; Cody again smiles at his handiwork.

Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 31 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 280 MiB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 280 MiB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06522 секунды с 9 запросами