View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 05:42 AM   #1602
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Staying With woman Katie v0.15

Release Year: 2019

This isn't quite the grand first release for this I originally hoped for. A lot of work did go into it but the majority of it was background stuff - building the mechanics and not only getting them to work but to work well with each other. Getting all the tags on the maps set-up was also a fair amount of tedious, repetitive work. I also had to re-do old images due to a gulf in quality between them and the new ones, plus I changed the look of some of the locations. I'll upload some stuff below showcasing the changes. This would've been v0.10 but I couldn't decide on a good title picture (I had one of Katie on the sofa but her laying there alone was kinda bland) and I couldn't complete the breakfast event in time (the robe she wears in the morning is a complete pain in the ass to work with, having a lot of problems with clipping, but I like the look of it too much to give it up.

Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Genre: Rpg, Erotic adventure, Seduction, Masturbation, Big tits, Milf
Language: English

File size: 581.6 MB
Download Staying With woman Katie v0.15
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06093 секунды с 9 запросами