View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #1609
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Midlife Crisis New v.0.05 + Inc Patch (Fixed)

Release Year: 2019

Attention!!! 18+ Adult Content.

You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.

Version 0.05 changelog
About 320 images or so.
Decision to be made with the secretary if you chose to a bit too much previously.
I feel solid progress with purple hair is possible, either way get to know her a bit better.
Some more teasing with fire minx for those who chose to go down that route, or just a pleasant discussion for those who chose the other route for delayed payoff.
What I feel is an amusing scene with the elder tenant, shows character of the MC.
Introduction of a new character, transgender girl, that is completely skippable for those who don't like that sort of thing. Honestly this scene was started last update and finished up early this one, but progress on any optional paths will be delayed a bit as I try to catch back up from this disaster of a month. Think of all optional girls in this game as more of an every few update type situations, unless one gets added that you guys really want to focus on.
Fix for Version 0.05: Just extract it to the /game folder and replace the current scripts.rpa there.

INC Patch:
Place 'zz_patch.rpy' in MidLifeCrisis-1.0-pc/game folder

Release Date: 28.03.2019
Language: English
Version: 0.05
Censored: No
Genre: All sex, Animation, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Hardcore sex, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Visual novel

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Midlife Crisis New v.0.05 + Inc Patch (Fixed)
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19161 секунды с 9 запросами