View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #2192
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

College Life New Version 0.2.2 Full

Release Year: 2019

Attention!!! 18+ Adult Content. Forbidden for !

You play as a male hero, whose goal is to finish college to become successful at life so he can help his family. He's so smart, you don't have to worry about his education, but everything else is in your hands. Main quests serve only as introduction and it is up to you if you want to impress other characters or if you want to just pass by them. Improve your relationships by doing specific activities, hone various skills to get the edge at certain situations. Oh and yes, purse all sexual activites you can find.

Version 0.2.2:
New saving
Let's start with the biggest change in this update. The saving location was been changed. Now it saves into a local application directory, or how ever it is called correctly. What it means is that from now on you won't have to import save files from previous version to the new one. You just download the game, start it and load your save. It also fixes ongoing problem with the Mac version, where for some players the game didn't save at all.
But you have to import the save files to his version of the game, otherwise you won't be able to load them. I have written a post that should help you to do that.
The content
This month I think I've created a good amount and good quality content. There are four new animations. Three of them look quite good. One should have been my best, but it didn't work out, so I had to cut a piece of it out, but it looks decent.
There are three big events and one small event. One of the big ones is unique, the rest can be repeated. I won't go into much details, but to give you some hints, one is an expansion of the running event at 7pm. The rest happens in Jessica's appartment.
Changelog
added over 220 new images including animations
added 4 new animations (technically 5, one has been split into two, but almost identical animations)
added new event called "Running Fun" that can be started from the infirmary
added new event called "Shower Fun" (originally "Bath Fun") to Jessica's appartment
added new event called "Breakfast Time" to Jessica's appartment
added new event called "Meeting Penny" to Jessica's appartment
overhauled saving location, so save files are stored like in every Ren'Py game (including importing to next version of the game)
fixed some wrongly displayed images in the Characters menu
updated some of the characters' descriptions
fixed Kara's first achievement that wasn't unlocking properly

Date: 26.01.2019
Language: English
Version: 0.2.2 Full
Censored: No
Genre: 3DCG, Beautiful Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Lesbian, Sexy Girls

File size: 1.2 GB
Download College Life New Version 0.2.2 Full
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04325 секунды с 9 запросами