View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:40 PM   #18124
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 5 - Party Favor - Buyer #1 Master Legrand

Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: Gays

Mr. Wolf has been good to me. He's taken care of me, fed me, and kept me safe. But I know that I'm not his forever. Property changes hands all the time. And I'm no exception.
Tonight Mr. Wolf showed me off to some of his friends. Wealthy and powerful men like him. All prospective buyers. All potential masters for me. I knew I had to impress them. Not just to make Mr. Wolf happy, but to also show my obedience to my future owner.
They sat around and talked for a while. their expensive spirits from crystal glasses. Talking business, politics, and how they shape the world. It felt like being in the presence of royalty. Perhaps I was.
As they spent their time, I served them, tending to their needs and doing as Mr. Wolf requested. Toward the end of the night, my duties became more involved.
I showed off my body to them at Mr. Wolf's request. He showed them my most intimate and private parts. Strange men of all different interests, taking their turn feeling my body, my hole, and my cock. They talked about me, evaluating me and inquiring about me as if I wasn't there. Just an object, no different than any other prized property.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 5 - Party Favor - Buyer #1 Master Legrand
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07964 секунды с 9 запросами