View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 03:28 AM   #18128
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 4 - Slave Boy - Buyer #1 Master Legrand

Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: Gays

It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn't a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we're eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he's then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I've been provided a cage for him to sleep him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 4 - Slave Boy - Buyer #1 Master Legrand
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03101 секунды с 9 запросами