View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:54 AM   #18130
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 3 - The Prize - Buyer pt1 Master Legrand

Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: Gays

I stayed in the corner, waiting and ready. It was our first day together since I was sold and I wasn't sure what was needed of me. I watched as Mr. Wolf sat on the edge of his bed, filing through papers, a stern look on his face.
He was clearly someone important. Someone who had a lot of expectations on him. Responsibilities and demands. People depending on him. I know how hard that can be. It was easy for me to give up, but I could tell this was a man who thrived on it. Still, I knew it wasn't my job to simply admire him. I was to serve him.
Hours went by. He sat and worked the day away. And I sat. Still and obedient. Then I thought: maybe he needs a break. A distraction.
It was risky making such a bold move on my own. But I knew he'd correct me if this wasn't the case. Hopefully he wouldn't trigger my decorated collar, but I didn't like seeing my master so stressed.
Crawling from my corner like a puppy needing attention, I moved my way between his legs. He didn't look up for his papers at first, but once I began to toy with his zipper, he looked down into my eyes. I could see a friendly smile meeting me. He was amused and pleased. Yes! I was doing what he needed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 3 - The Prize - Buyer pt1 Master Legrand
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06639 секунды с 9 запросами