View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 08:19 AM   #18132
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 1 - The Merchandise

Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: Gays

Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it--when they know they need it--it's truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he's his strongest. and where he's his most vulnerable.
When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn't until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable.
For Austin, breaking him wasn't just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. A doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. Protect something he'd been told was his. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead.
All his life, he'd been told he was his own person. His own man. That he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and that path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn't want this responsibility. He didn't want to have that burden.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 1 - The Merchandise
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14384 секунды с 9 запросами