View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:46 PM   #802
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Ebony daughter jerks her white Daddy

I had a shirt made to wear just for my step-daddy. It says "Yes Daddy?". It made mom so mad! But I don't care. She's so stuffy and doesn't appreciate how sexy her husband is. Well, I have a huge crush on him and decided to tell him. I can tell he wants me too. I just want to make him feel good. I asked what I could do to please him, pulled up my special just-for-daddy shirt and asked if he liked my titties. He did very much! I got naked for him. He got so hard when I took my clothes off showing him what a big girl I am now. All I wanted was to make my Daddy cum.

I put his hard cock between my big titties and asked if he liked it. Then I sat on him backwards bouncing my full meaty beautiful ass against his cock while stroking him off. His cock was so wet in my hand from spitting on it. I know Daddy loves when I do that and my thick beautiful ass. I rubbed his cock and bounced until he came all over my hand. I love pleasing my Daddy. I'm the best step-daughter ever.

Categories: Father - Daughter, incest video, father daughter sex, Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddys Girl, Stepdad, , Role play, Brunette, Ebony, POV, Black, Interracial, Handjob, Cumshot, Amateur incest.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1280x720
Duration:00:12:32
Size:235 Mb

https://filejoker.net/458k8hbt0aya/i...HITE_DADDY.rar
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04027 секунды с 9 запросами