Cast video: Clark Kent
Name: Clark Kent Fucked By Cameraman 2

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 135 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 30 s

Genre: Anal, Bareback
Description: Part two of Clark Kent Fucked By The Cameraman: I tell Clark to, 'come let it out,' as he unzips my pants, I spring forth, fully. Clark says, Mr. Cameraman, you've got a fat fucking dick. He immediately puts his lips to my cock; this boy has got some nice soft lips. As Clark tastes my precum, I tell him I do 'leak'. Man, this boy is great at deep throating as well; he pulls me in fully and drools as he comes off. He then spits, wets his hole and fingers himself, while he continues to blow me. This is when I put the camera down, I don't do that often, but this boy needs my full attention. Stretch my fucking ass, Clark moans. I have to stand him up to get it all in, from below I think you can agree this boy is a great bottom; loud too, just like he warned.

As I go all the way in and back out, Clark looks back at me and asks me to, bust that fucking load in that hole. He then turns around and starts sucking me again before I go back in. I am still hard and take full advantage of this boy's ass; Clark grabs his knees to spread himself more. He jerks as well. Clark moans and lays his head back, I can't hold back and I blow a huge load inside and out. Clark begs me to, put it back in which I do; he is now tugging fast and hard on his cock. As he cums, loads of jizz fly everywhere. He comments, you got a dick, man. And I think this boy has a tasty hole; who knew under those glasses?

DOWNLOAD FILE: Clark Kent Fucked By Cameraman 2 - 135 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09061 секунды с 9 запросами