View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 05:52 AM   #105598
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Request::*This is my idea. I am really into breath play and would love for you to do a breath play JOI. You would encourage me to stroke and edge for you but I must hold my breath the entire time. Every minute you instruct me to take a breath (and only ONE breath!) before I hold again for another minute (as I continue stroking and edging). This would continue for the entire clip as I stroke and edge and only breath once each minute. At the end you can give me a cum countdown while I'm holding my breath. If I need to take an extra breath at any point during the clip then I am not allowed to cum.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03401 секунды с 9 запросами