Cast video:
Name: Got Fukd 4

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 154 MiB
Video: 360 x 480
Duration: 25 min 23 s

Genre: Anal, Straight Guys
Description: Well, we have a nice tropical beat and two boys in heat, must be Got Fuk'd 4. With the sun so hot and no padding in sight, these two decide to go in and get some. For Straightrentboys.com, come along on a nice pairing of two big cocks and a sweet hole. The bottom would be the one in the almost red bikini; I love almost swimsuits.

The two kiss and caress, which is then quickly turned into a suck fest by the bottom boy. Un-velcro-ing his swim trunks, the top springs out and is immediately met by the mouth of the bottom. Having a nice set of lips and plenty of skills, the boy attends to the top's needs whole-heartedly. Using his mouth and hands together, the top moans, yeah. Thrusting his hips, the top looks at his partner; they both coyly grin at one another. As he services, the bottom says, it tastes so good. The top then takes control, grabs his own cock, and slaps it against the tongue and face of the bottom. Remembering the balls, the long tongue of the bottom massages the top's sack.

The bottom then continues his oral stimulation, while he undresses and jerks himself. The bottom then asks, you like my tongue? Yeah, replies the partner. The two then switch as the top lavishes his oral abbilities on the well-endowed bottom. The top playfully licks and sucks as he slaps the fat cock against his face; they both smile at one another. Tasting the hole of the bottom, the top prepares to enter; he also uses his fingers. That feels so fucking good, moans the bottom, ready to be fucked.

The two start out doggie style, but change positions in order to maximize their, and our, pleasure. The top is aggressive in his anal thrusting; the bottom begs, fuck that tight ass. The top flips his partner over as they continue, ah fuck whines the bottom. The camera goes in nice and tight to watch the balls to hole pounding. Standing up, they both start to moan in unison, as the top pushes in and withdraws. From the side, we see how deep the penetration is; both are getting close. We hear from the bottom, I want you to shoot that load, the top complies. On the back of the bottom, the top unloads thick strings of jizz. The top then goes back in, with his fingers in order to help the bottom release; large dollops of cum land upon the torso of the bottom as he whines. These two didn't even miss a beat, but did create a lot of heat!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Got Fukd 4 - 154 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10101 секунды с 9 запросами