HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Siren

Siren

Actress name : Danilla
Photo Title : Siren
Genre : Erect Nipples, Slim, Masturbation, Pantyhose, Barefoot, Striptease, Doggy Style

Description : For Danilla, it's all about the drama. "I love to be the center of attention," she confesses. "Getting naked in a nightclub on a dare. Telling total strangers - male and female - that they're hot, then asking for a kiss. Hiking in the mountains in full make-up." She peels off what little she's wearing to display her perfect, small breasts, cute ass and tight, shaved pussy. "Yeah, I went on a date with a guy. He was a real outdoorsman - couldn't believe I'd never been hiking. So that's what we did. He acted cool - insisting we do some actual walking. Like he was immune to my dirty talk, even though I knew he was hard in his pants all the while. The tension between us drove me insane, but even when I grabbed his hand and guided it inside of my panties, he just said, 'I'm not sure you're wet enough for me just yet.' My juices were dripping off of his fingers. Next river pool we came to, I got in the water fully dressed, up to my neck, and asked him was I wet enough now. Let's just say we kept ourselves amused while my clothes were drying." Sounds like fun. "It was! I am fun - if you can handle a few scenes along the way."

Pics : 83
Size : 178 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Siren - 178 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.33985 секунды с 9 запросами