View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:36 AM   #6134
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shepherd

Studio: chaosmen

Shepherd is a southern dude who is all natural. love his body hair! he has hairy pits, a big bush, and long dangling balls! you can hear a bit of his accent when he answers the questions. he works a warehouse job, but also spends a lot of time training and competing in martial arts. it sounded like he has a lot of wins under his belt. he even went to thailand to train, so he is pretty serious about it. shepherd is into girls, but said he had messed around with another, swapping oral, when he was young and horny. he figured he'd be fine to do guy-on-guy stuff, and there might be some natural curiosity there. i would love put him with vander! they look similar, and he does have a nice natural musk trapped in those pits and pubes that vander would appreciate. he definitely smells like a dude and he needs to have his pits worshipped! shepherd was very calm and serious about doing the solo. he wasn't nervous, and to be honest, i don't think i ever once saw his cock soft. even for photos...

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Shepherd
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03045 секунды с 9 запросами