CrazyBaby13

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

CrazyBaby13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default JOI Farts

JOI Farts

Genre: Farting
Models:
Description: Once I came up with this new idea I could not WAIT to film it. Video starts off with me giving you instruction to get your cock out and get it hard… of course I help with that… as if any is needed lol 🙂 Throughout the entire video I tell you both when I want you to stroke your cock and at what speed. While you are stroking I am stripping, playing and most importantly, farting. One of the reasons this was so much fun is I matched my fart intensity to the instructed stroke intensity! Make sure you follow my instructions 🙂 No speeding up! I also make sure you get some good whiffs in and talk about how my farts are smelling. The best part was definitely the end. I did a countdown from 10 to 0 – I tell you when and WHERE I want you to cum once I hit zero of course 🙂 But the countdown isn’t just for you… It’s for me too.. Once I hit zero I push a HUGE stream of big smelly farts out at the same time you are cumming… expect it to be intense! Oh and the farting was in a ll different positions – reference the gif 🙂

Duration : 14 min 28 s
Size : 656 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

Download file
CrazyBaby13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09037 секунды с 9 запросами