View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 12:24 PM   #6148
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mika

Studio: chaosmen

Mika was submitted to me over 3 years ago. not sure why we could not connect, but i finally heard back from him and i was super happy.he was hot back then, but now, wow! he is a lot more buff. he had his body hair back then, but the recent photos he sent me he was shaved bare. whahhh! i mention this all the time, but the shaving craze is going strong, and i would say 80% of guys submitted are shaved bare. i try to wait it out, but sometimes i have to move fast. with mika saying he was down for a solo, an oral, and possibly more, i just wanted to get him in as fast as possible. a couple days later and he was in the studio. mika is a smart and sexy dude. passionate about working-out and staying fit, but also friendly and most importantly, horny! he has a 7 cock, with one of the fatest heads i have ever seen on an uncut guy. now that is a knob! his foreskin barely slides over it when he is fully hard. mika likes latinas and seems to like fucking ass. hmmmmm. that's a good skill to...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Mika
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02138 секунды с 9 запросами