View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:04 PM   #6152
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jackson

Studio: chaosmen

Jackson arrived at the studios very nervous and almost timid.i didn't have a lot of information about him before meeting at the studio. i knew his age and that he wanted to do a solo. so i didn't know his sexuality, but before i could ask, he mentioned that his girlfriend knew he was shooting the video. perhaps because he was so quiet, i figured he was bi or gay. he picked out some girls to stroke to, but i was wondering if maybe he was actually really curious about dudes, and putting himself out there. you might get a vibe off of him too. jackson couldn't be sweeter, and was happy to hear you guys were going to like his amazing abs along with his curved 8 inch cock. he keeps his bush natural, but had been told to shave it off by another studio that never did follow through with him. i was shocked to hear that. my initial photos from him he had full bush, and we did wait for them to grow back a decent amount. he says his girlfriend loves it natural, so he is glad to not have to...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 357.9 MB

Download Jackson
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03480 секунды с 9 запросами