View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 01:59 AM   #1916
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Call of the Void

Call of the Void - game sandbox in which each your solution can cardinally change the course of game history. Skills which we gained, working on the first game, will be fully used during the work on this project. A game will be still strongly oriented to a plot, but this time you can select what to do in the game world. As for quality of a render, I think that you noticed gradual improvement of quality during work from the last project, and I continue to study new things. Speaking about sexual scenes, you can expect the same quality if it is not better, than in my first project.
"The call of Emptiness" is a redesign of our ideas. New project with the same old approach to our work and style.
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sandbox, Combat, Animation, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Creampie, Vaginal sex, RPG
Size: 1.53 GB
Censorship: Is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: Novel
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: In development
Tablet: It is not required
Version: v0.20.01 Beta
Language of a game (plot): Russian English
Interface language: Russian English

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Call of the Void
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote