View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 05:19 AM   #6155
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Malcolm

Studio: chaosmen

Malcolm has crystal green eyes and a tight little body on him. he likes guys and at 20-years-old, he has been out for 3 years. he is calm, intelligent, and extremely personable. he seems very comfortable in his skin, and i think being out at a young age has made him more mature than others his age. it took a couple tries to get him to the studios. on our first attempt, he had a family emergency, but we were able to put his tickets on hold. thankfully everything turned out fine on his end, so i was super eager to get him rescheduled in the studio. sexually, he is basically a top, only trying to bottom one time previously. he was not a fan. of course, he is young, so he might not have met the right guy/cock. but i definitely get a top vibe from him. for his solo, i put on some of the more recent chaosmen tagteam videos. that got him hard quickly and he timed his own cum shot with the guys on screen (gerard breeding antonio). i love this guy's energy, and he will be back next week to...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 362.4 MB

Download Malcolm
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03959 секунды с 9 запросами