Cast video: Travis Cooper, Eric West
Name: Travis and Erik: Oral Bliss

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 332 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 57 s

Genre: Interviews, Straight Guys
Description: Travis Cooper and Erik West are on the futon today. Wait a minute, Erik is back? He actually found our Facebook page and saw Travis; it was, love at first sight Erik jokes. He enjoys straight boys and wanted to rent Travis. Erik's not only okay with renting a guy, he's bi-rental and wouldn't mind being hired out as well. Here for Straight Rent Boys, we have two hot guys who are taste testing each other and we get to watch it all go down, deep.

Erik's very much into Travis and strips him down to get a up close look, and taste, of the goods, before I buy it. Travis' hot 19 year old body definitely fulfills the needs of this renter. Straight boys have hot dicks too, comments Erik right before he takes his first mouthful. Travis seems to appreciate the oral abilities of Erik, as he comes up fast. I tell Erik, he's a kisser; after that, I just let the boys do what boys do best. Erik isn't letting go of Travis' member; he either has his mouth or hands all over it. Travis comments, seems like guys are the only ones who know how to suck a dick; Erik agrees, practice makes perfect.

I tell Erik he is better looking now than he was before; Erik strips quickly and shows us he is happy to be here. Thwack is the sound made by Erik's dick as it slaps against his tan and toned body; Travis glances over and just grins. When Eddie sees his pierced penis, he says that, it's like seeing an old-pierced friend. The two guys seem amused at our banter, but soon focus only on one another. Erik asks, want to test the waters again? Travis goes down and shows that he is no slouch either at sucking a dick; that's what they tell me.

The two continue to kiss and fondle each other; the camera catches a nice side shot of Travis on his knees and Erik servicing. Ah, your ass too, I've never felt it before; seems as though Erik is tactual and oral. Erik savors Travis' dick again; he tells Travis, I could do this for days. Travis replies with moans and pants, feels good. I zoom in to see Erik worshiping all of Travis, who continues to groan.

This is why this is my favorite site, comments Erik; he has his mouth on Travis' lips and hands on Travis' dick. Travis then returns the pleasure and sucks Erik; he also lavishes some tongue on the balls. Both go back to kissing while stroking one another. Erik then asks, want me to suck you some more? Travis stands and straddles while reaching back to give Erik's dick a hand. Travis bends down for a kiss, still stroking. Erik orally delights Travis has he looks up and asks, do you like that? Yeah, feels good, answers Travis. Erik then has Travis turn around and face fuck him; both enjoy this position as well.

I get a nice close up of Travis going balls deep as they are in a 69. Erik then suggests, why don't you jack off on my face? Travis complies and delivers a healthy load onto Erik's chin and chest. Erik then masturbates until, he too, delivers all over the futon; I told you I missed it, says Erik, referring to the infamous futon. He says he is satisfied, but, would like to do anal with Travis. Travis agrees, I'm down for it if it involves money. Now all I have to do, is get renter's insurance; seeing the amount of jizz that came out of these two just doing oral, we may have a flood with the next shoot.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Travis and Erik: Oral Bliss - 332 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05217 секунды с 9 запросами