View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 12:57 PM   #6176
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rylan

Studio: chaosmen

I thought i would reintroduce you to rylan.he did an amazing peep video for us way back in november. i got a lot of great feedback on him, with requests to get him in the studio. as soon as he filmed his peep video, i immediately scheduled him to come in and do more. we were days from shooting when he broke his foot, and was in a boot cast for several months. about the time his video aired he was ready to come in, so it wasn't until december that i could get him in. he is an italian guy with blond hair. he says his siblings all have very black hair, but he got his blond hair from his mom's side of his family. even his pubes are pretty much blond. italians have that stereotype that they are hung, and with his 8 cock, he certainly is contributing to that opinion! it is long and thick! he was more comfortable shooting in his house, and i think the studio and all the cameras threw him a bit. the first half of solo, he was pretty wobbly. though, every time i got near him, his cock would...

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 488.8 MB

Download Rylan
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02693 секунды с 9 запросами