View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 03:21 PM   #6177
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kenneth

Studio: chaosmen

I love kenneth's body! enviable pecs, biceps and quads! he also is packing an 8 cock!he and his girlfriend had tried to setup some adult video work as a couple, but it sounds like their first foray into the video world was a scam. his girlfriend seems to be sexually fluid and adventurous, so she encouraged kenneth to find some guy-on-guy video work while they figured out how best to market themselves as a couple. they both have a kinky side, and kenneth revealed he really did like anal play. i offered a butt plug for the video. he thought the size was large (it's not) and i realized the butt plug he used at home was no bigger than a finger. i did worry that he would go to insert the toy and find that he could not tolerate it. thankfully, he naturally used his fingers first to loosen up his hole, and you can tell the extra anal stimulation is what got him hard. after he strokes his cock, he gets doggie-style and slides the butt-plug in. it takes him a few moments to take it in, but he...

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

Download Kenneth
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03668 секунды с 9 запросами