Cast video: Jacob Jake, Mikey, Travis Cooper
Name: Anal 3 Way Mikey Travis and Jacob

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 306 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 0 s

Genre: Anal, Group Sex, Interviews, Straight Guys
Description: The boys are back for a schooling in anal fucking; Mikey's here as the hole, Jacob is back to see how many times he can cum and Travis is here for his first piece of ass, boy ass, that is. In this Straight Rent Boys video, Mikey, Travis and Jacob's 3-Way is a deep thrust into sex and lust.

All three get hard and it is time to 'open up the futon and fuck.' Mikey starts with Travis, while Jacob will jerk, looking on. As Mikey is the perfect teacher in how to plunder a hole, he helps Travis insert and go. I tell Travis to 'think of it as a pussy', and Mikey, well, we all know Mikey loves to get fucked. Travis however is holding back; getting comfortable with 'man sex' takes a bit. He thrusts, but not too deep and not too fast. As Mikey moans, Jacob rubs on him.

I have Mikey flip over, thinking Travis may feel a little more at ease, but Travis loses his erection; 'see, they think this is easy' I tell Mikey. Mikey laughs, oh I'll show the straight boy how to do it, as he backs up onto Travis' cock. These straight boys are fun to film but, you really have to go at their pace so they can feel comfortable.

Travis goes back in to Mikey, 'go to town' I tell him.' Mikey agrees, he does love the way straight guys fuck him. Ah, fuck says Mikey as Travis seems to have the pace and speeds up; 'nice and tight' I tell Travis, not anymore comments Eddie. This is a hot shot of all three working together to make a good video. Mikey continues to moan, actually feels pretty good says Mikey. Travis pulls out and after showing us his nice dick, I have Jacob take over.

Jacob has fucked guys before and we know he has no trouble getting hard so when he plunges in, it's off to the races. Pumping Mikey, Jacob then turns him over and uses his ass like a bitch's. Lying atop of Mikey, Jacob just pumps; Mikey sucks on Travis and brings him up; what a multi tasker. Mikey is then on his knees, fucking doggie style. Within moments, Jacob lets out an ah, shit, and unloads on Mikey's balls. Jacob's cum shots never disappoint and his ability to cum and stay hard over and over is a real plus. Also, the fact that his body is so hot makes my job easier and the member's pleasure greater. I have Jacob clean up and use a pair of underwear that will be sent to Mustang, who is a wonderful member of the site. Mustang loves watching Mikey so I'm sure he'll really appreciate these.

Mikey rides Travis this time, fuck yeah moans Travis. Ride that fuckin' dick he says. This is a hot part of the video as Jacob also joins in by sucking Mikey. Then on his back, Mikey pulls at his cock as Travis slides in and out; I'm gonna cum says Mikey. The jizz that blows from Mikey is enough to add a lot of liquid to Mustang's undies. 'You still inside him?' I ask Travis; all I get is a,hu? I think he was lost in Mikey's cum shot.

I have Travis continue and I believe he has found his happy place as he just rails Mikey, just the way he likes it. Both Travis and Mikey moan loudly; I'm cumming says Travis as he pulls out and spews; another sizeable load. I have him use the undies too. Five collections on one pair of underwear, definitely time for lunch.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Anal 3 Way Mikey Travis and Jacob - 306 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04060 секунды с 9 запросами