View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 11:43 PM   #6190
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Claudio

Studio: chaosmen

I thought i would start the year off big!big muscle dude with a big uncut cock! claudio has done video work before. as always, sorry about the name change as i never know if a studio feels like they own the name that they gave him. think of it this way, he is an actor who is now playing the role of claudio at chaosmen. he has beefed up recently too. other than spending hours in the gym each day, he also does martial arts to stay in shape. he is yet another cuban guy. i believe that makes my fourth or fifth cuban guy in 2015! giving all new meaning to 'opening relations' with cuba! as usual, i started him off with a solo. he was also curious about how i shot video, and was not quite ready to jump all the way in. so we will get the full spectrum of his performance, with a solo today and a swap oral video next week. then hopefully some raw fucking after that! fingers crossed! he is straight, so i queued up some of the other model's all-time-favorites, and he was hard in not time. claudio...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

Download Claudio
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01848 секунды с 9 запросами