View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:56 AM   #6231
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Steven

Studio: chaosmen

Steven is a former marine who seems like he might be questioning his sexuality. he was pretty concerned his friends might find out about this, but seemed ready to take the leap and try something with a guy.he is definitely into girls, but he is curious about guys, and for most of the photos and video he watched hot brunette girls getting banged. but when it came time to actually nut, we had to find just the right guys to shoot his load with. turns out he likes twinks! mostly feminine, hairless guys, so perhaps he isn't veering too far off the beaten female path. but seeing a cock slide in and out of a dude's hole got him over the top! his activities with guys seem fairly limited. actually even his interactions with women seemed fairly limited. to me, and this is my own opinion, it felt like he was on the fence on either, so never really taken the full initiative to explore either. steven has a long lean cock that he pretty much stays on the head when he strokes. his body and...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 351.4 MB

Download Steven
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08360 секунды с 9 запросами