View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #6238
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rydell

Studio: chaosmen

I had put out a call for extra big dicks, and rydell appeared on my radar just in time for monster cock week.rydell is a straight guy, but has definitely had a few types ask to suck on his cock. i wouldn't put him squarely in the bi category, but he is not opposed to attention from other guys. it sounds like he will sit back and get his dick serviced, and has not reciprocated in any way. yet. not only is his cock huge, but his balls are big and swing wide. he jerks his cock aggressively, and his balls bounce around like crazy. my solos all tend to have the same rhythm, because so many of the guys are new and i try to keep things uncomplicated. i had discussed beforehand with rydell what was the easiest position for him to cum in and he said most definitely laying on his back. so, i went over the positions we would attempt, letting him know that his final would be on his back, and i would move the cameras around and then he could try to cum. well once he was up on his knees, he...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 303.3 MB

Download Rydell
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16585 секунды с 9 запросами