Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Smith drinks from fountain Kellan

Smith drinks from fountain Kellan

Studio: Corbin Fisher

If I had a nickel for every time we get e-mails asking for Kellan and Smith to appear in some action together, wed have? well? lots and lots of nickels. Lots. For those of you that have been wanting this, here it is!
A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing Smith on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Heres a guy who first arrived at CF so long ago, then disappeared for so many months Id almost
become certain wed never get to see him in action with a guy. Yet, not only did he return and take that guy/guy plunge, he ended up loving it! ?Pound my ass!?, he moans out here - words I still find myself astonished to hear him say!
Kellan also disappeared from CF for quite some time before returning and giving guy/guy action a shot, so his own enthusiasm for it all was not only a surprise, but has been quite the treat.
A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing Smith on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Heres a guy who first arrived at CF so long ago, then disappeared for so many months Id almost become certain wed never get to see him in action with a guy. Yet, not only did he return and take that guy/guy plunge, he ended up loving it! ?Pound my ass!?, he moans out here - words I still find myself astonished to hear him say!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 882.7 MB
Download Smith drinks from fountain Kellan
Castle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03802 секунды с 9 запросами