HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default You're Mine

You're Mine

Actress name : Amanda R
Photo Title : You're Mine
Genre : Stockings, Shaved, Puffy Nipples, Spread Legs, Heels, Natural Breasts, Ponytail

Description : Cute blonde Amanda R has been a very bad girl. She isn't allowed to spill the sorry details, but Mistress is not happy and has told her to stand in the hallway and think about what she's done. To help her focus, she has also been handed the riding crop that Mistress will use to punish her. Of course, kinky Amanda finds this all a huge turn-on. She gazes at the pretty jeweled handle of the crop and runs her fingertips over it, then instinctively rubs the smooth, ridged stones against her slit, relishing the feel of them against her clit. Next thing she knows, her beautiful breasts are exposed. Her thighs are splayed wide, her black-lace stocking tops framing her shaved snatch as she pounds the crop-handle in and out. Aware that she isn't meant to enjoy her disgrace, she manages to cum without so much as a whimper - but one look at her slit, cream-soaked and swollen from her orgasm, will tell Mistress all she needs to know. Amanda is in serious trouble now.

Pics : 83
Size : 260 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download You're Mine - 260 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04238 секунды с 9 запросами