View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 08:12 PM   #33
alexzoid

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

alexzoid Непонятно, что и думать...

035 Moms Casting - Marina (37 years old)

Russian real mother in the casting. They are a little shy. Tell us about yourself, answer questions, strip, masturbate and have sex with the operator. Effect - as if you fuck this woman. The conversation is in Russian, but the operator simultaneously translated into English.

Marina is 37 years old, she's redhead and very hot. So fucking hot! She has never posed nude before the camera and she's a little shy. But she found it very sensual and was eager to do it. She lost virginity in 1982 at the age of 16. She was a dirty slut

The size does matter for her and she loves big cocks. She dreamed of having sex with three big cocks, but hasn't had the opportunity. I'm sure after a few months in this biz, she'll live out her fantasy.

Last time she had sex was a week ago and she was very horny during our interview. Well, I've wanted to fuck her from our first meeting in the cafe and I couldn't wait to explore her tight holes. I put my cock into her mouth while she was touching herself and she gave me a really nice deep throat blowjob. You have to see her face all covered with my cum! I'm sure you wish you were in my shoes

Format:wmv
Size:215MB
Resolution:320x240
Duration:00:29:21

035 Moms Casting - Marina (37 years old).rar
alexzoid is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07977 секунды с 9 запросами